Registration for a course or workshop of Swing Productions is binding.
2. CANCELLATION AFTER 1. COURSE EVENING
We charge CHF 40, unless you introduce a substitute participant or show a medical certificate.
3. CANCELLATION AFTER 2. COURSE EVENING
We charge 100% of the fee for the course series, unless you provide a substitute participant or show a medical certificate.
4. CANCELLATION OF A LINDY HOP COURSE OR WORKSHOP BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE
We charge 100% of the course/workshop fee.
5. ILLNESS / ACCIDENT
The course or workshop fee will be refunded in full in the event of illness or accident upon presentation of a medical certificate.
6. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
Swing Productions assumes no liability and the insurance is the responsibility of the course participants.
Absences (holidays, etc.) are the responsibility of the participants and have no influence on the course costs.
8. LATE ENTRY
An entry into an ongoing course is exceptionally possible and only after consultation with the teachers or the office. The course costs are then CHF 20 per remaining
lesson (without deduction for any absences).
Students have a discount on courses/workshops upon presentation of a valid student ID (=Legi). Your student ID is to be uploaded in the booking tool SwingOFFICE in
your own profile. Make sure that the expiration date is clearly visible. The upload will be manually verified or rejected, which is why the processing may take a few hours.
Only after our verification a course, workshop or party is unlocked for discounted booking.
10. VALID STUDENTCARD
Legitimation card of a university or university of applied sciences recognized in Switzerland (e.B. Zurich University of the Arts, University of Zurich, ETH Zurich, Zurich
University of Applied Sciences, etc.)
11. NOT VALID
International student ID, continuing education cards, a student ID whose validity date has expired, or Kulturlegis. Exception for the Lindy Friitig, there are also Kulturlegi
12. CHANGE OF PARTNER
In Lindy Hop there is no fixed dance partner in the classical sense. Therefore, during our courses the partner is changed regularly.
13. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Place of jurisdiction is Zurich. Swiss law is exclusively applicable.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In our Lindy Hop courses and at our SwingFLOOR parties, all participants should feel comfortable. Therefore, we ask you to follow the following points:
1. "Yes means yes" and "No means no" (at any place and at any time)!
2. If you're not sure if it was "yes" or "no", just ask. Body language is not always clear.
3. Numbers 1 and 2 apply to all types of interaction on and off the dance floors.
4. Getting a second dance is not to be taken for granted. Therefore, always ask and wait for the “yes”.
5. Use deodorant, change your shirt frequently, and wash your hands regularly.
6. If you accidentally touch another person indecently, say "sorry"!
7. If you experience or observe disrespectful or hurtful behavior, report it directly to us or your teachers.
Thank you for your contribution to a positive atmosphere at parties and in the Lindy Hop courses. Thank you for respecting the integrity of all participants so that we all have a lot of fun.
Please note that if you harass or hurt others, we will expel you from the classes and parties. In that case, no refunds.